The Convenience of Co-Branding With Carl's Jr.
Carl's Jr., known for our Best-In-Class menu featuring our Star Burgers lineup; premium 100% Angus Beef Thickburgers; Hand-Scooped Real Ice Cream Shakes; and Hand-Breaded Chicken Tenders, is partnering with c-store and travel center operators to expand our outreach.
Co-branding with Carl's Jr. can drive more traffic into stores as our brands work together to achieve more success while offering consumers more convenience.
Partnership For Success
The right partnership makes all the difference. By co-branding with Carl's Jr., a brand that consumers already know and love, hungry customers will visit your stores in droves to satisfy their cravings, increasing your traffic and leaving your guests satisfied.
*Top 25% of company and franchise restaurants reported in Item 19 of the 2022 FDD.
CKE Franchise C-Store Footprint
(Includes Both Carl's Jr. and Hardee's Locations)
Benefits of Co-Branding With Carl's Jr.
- Flexible design options for all space requirements
- Multiple dayparts create additional revenue and offer consumer convenience
- Co-brand convenience increases consumer traffic through c-store
- Great opportunity for increased revenue in unused space
- Enhanced design for improved guest experience with in-person and mobile ordering
- Best-In-Class menu with premium products that consumers crave and love