Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By using this site you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. USE RESTRICTIONS. CKE Restaurants Holdings, Inc. (CKE) maintains this Internet site as a service to the Internet community. Except for coupons, as described below, material from this site and any other World Wide Web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by CKE may not be copied or distributed, nor published, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way, without the prior written consent of CKE. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose violates intellectual property rights. Except as described otherwise, all materials in this site are made available only to provide information. CKE controls this site from its world headquarters in Carpinteria, California, and makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Use of this site is prohibited where such use is in violation of the laws of the State of California or the United States of America, or in violation of local laws.
2. LIABILITY DISCLAIMER. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS SITE IS PROVIDED AS IS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. CKE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CKE MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION AS TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS SITE. CKE will not be liable for any damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of your use, access or inability to access this site or your reliance upon the information contained in this site.
3. RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY. CKE reserves the right to change, modify and/or withdraw the information in this site at any time without notice. The products and services referred to in this site may not be available in your city, town, state or country. CKE reserves the right to change, modify and/or withdraw any products and services at any time without notice.
4. COMMUNICATIONS. Unless specifically provided otherwise in this site, communications and materials you send to this site or to CKE by Internet electronic mail are sent on a non-confidential basis and without any promises by CKE to keep such information confidential. CKE shall have the right to use and reproduce such communications or materials for any purpose whatsoever (including without limitation, to develop, manufacture and/or market products) and without any obligation to pay you compensation for such use or reproduction. Any information you send us must be legal, truthful and not violate the rights of others.
5. COPYRIGHT NOTICE. The graphic images, buttons and text contained in this Internet site are the exclusive property of CKE and, except for personal use where indicated, may not be copied, distributed, displayed, reproduced or transmitted in any form or means, whether electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written consent of CKE.
6. JURISDICTION. These terms and conditions shall be construed and interpreted according to the laws of the State of California and the United States of America, without regard to the conflict of law principles or rules. These terms and conditions form the entire understanding and agreement with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede any and all prior understandings or agreements.
7. SEVERABILITY. If any term or condition shall, to any extent, be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the terms and conditions shall not be affected thereby, nor shall the application of such a term or provision to persons or circumstances other than those as to which it is held invalid or unenforceable be affected thereby.
8. OTHER WEB LINKS. This site may be linked to other sites which are not controlled by CKE. CKE is not responsible for the content of those sites. Inclusion of a link to another site does not imply an endorsement by CKE.